Wednesday from 11:00am - 7:00pm and Thursdays from 8:30am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm by APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you have an emergency, you should go to the Emergency Room at Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health - Crawfordsville.
- Important - Before you can make an appointment, you must establish your eligibility at the clinic. Come to the clinic on Monday or Thursday (9-11 and 1-4) with each of the following documents: (1) proof of identity, (2) proof of residency (6 months), and (3) proof of gross income. Please read (download) this PDF that summarizes eligibility. You also can download and print the patient registration form or complete it online.
- At the time that you establish your eligibility, our volunteers will schedule you for an initial appointment.
- You will need to complete a full health history as part of the enrollment process. You can save time by downloading, printing, and completing the form before you arrive at the clinic. Click HERE for the Medical Health History Questionnaire.
- If you need to make an appointment, change an appointment or talk to one of our medical staff, please call 765.362.3244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may check our calendar HERE.
Immunization Clinic - Tuesdays from 9:00am - 12:00pm
SPECIAL HOURS! To help prepare students for Indiana school immunization requirements, the Clinic will be open from 9:00am-4:00pm on Tuesday, August 2, and Tuesday, August 9. ALL Montgomery County students who are uninsured or who have Medicaid/HIP 2.0 insurance may receive shots required for school at no charge. All Kindergarten students require booster shots. Students entering grade 6 and grade 12 also require booster shots to protect from vaccine-preventable disease.
In collaboration with the Montgomery County Health Department (MCHD) and Indiana’s Vaccine for Children Program (click HERE for more information), we offer immunizations (including Flu vaccine) for infants, children and adolescents to nineteen years of age that meet any of these criteria (1) elegible for Medicaid, (2) unininsured, (3) underinsured, or an American Indian or an Alaskan Native (see http://www.in.gov/isdh/17203.htm for more details). Please check with us regarding adult vaccines.
First Tuesdays of the month, we offer immunizations by appointment from 3:45pm - 6:00pm. You may call 765.362.3244 or email email@example.com.
Dental Clinic - by appointment only
If you meet the criteria for medical care, then you may also receive free dental care at The Clinic. Please visit the Clinic during open hours on Mondays and Thursdays to make an appointment; call 765.362.3244; or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Montgomery County Free Clinic will offer the following medical and dental services for all people that meet the eligibility requirements stated above:
- Adult and pediatric health promotion and disease prevention
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, COPD, asthma)
- Evaluation and treatment of acute health problems
- Group meetings for health education
- Womens’ health care (Pap smears, sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, pregnancy testing, contraceptive management)
- Tobacco cessation
- Referrals for lab and radiology testing
- Minor surgical procedures
Dental (must meet medical guidelines, no medical insurance)
- Dental check-ups and prophylaxis
- Basic oral surgery
If you need any of the services we offer and meet our eligibility requirements, we want to help you. Please complete an application and bring it to the clinic to get registered to be a patient of the Montgomery County Free Clinic:
- Eligibility - Click to view and/or download (outlines the materials necessary for eligibility)
- You can either pick up a form at the clinic or complete this online form (please remember, we cannot make an appointment or see you unless you are first approved. Please bring the required materials to the clinic - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER REGISTER ONLINE or CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE FORM.
- Click here to obtain a copy of the Medical Health History Questionnaire.