Skip to content

Free Throws for Free Health Care

The men of Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) fraternity at Wabash College, as part of their philanthropic work, organized a free throw competition which was held Friday, February 7 during the halftime of the Wabash College – Hiram College basketball game. They chose to donate all proceeds to two nonprofit organizations. Dean of Students, Michael Raters competed for Montgomery County Free Clinic, Inc. as his charity, while Visiting Instructor of Chemistry, Gregory Dallinger, competed for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. The winner of the free throw competition (Dean Raters) received 60 percent of the $300 raised by TKE for his charity. The second-place finisher received the other 40 percent. 

Professor Gregory Dallanger with Dean of Student Michael RatersDean Rater’s makes the “Perfect Shot”

Suanne Milligan, Bill Doemel, Zach Haltom, Dr. Janet Rucker

Tau Kappa Epsilon President, Zach Haltom, presents Dean Rater’s “winnings” to Dr. Janet Rucker, President of Montgomery County Free Clinic, Inc. Suanne Milligan, Fundraising Chair and Bill Doemel, Executive Director celebrate the gift with Dr. Rucker. 

The men of TKE are Some Little Giants!

Back To Top