If you are uninsured and in need of medical or dental care, we are here to help!
The Montgomery County Free Clinic offers the following medical and dental services:
- Adult and pediatric health promotion and disease prevention
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, COPD, asthma)
- Evaluation and treatment of acute health problems
- Group meetings for health education
- Womens’ health care (mammograms, Pap smears, sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, pregnancy testing, contraceptive management)
- Tobacco cessation
- Referrals for lab and radiology testing
- Minor surgical procedures
- Dental check-ups and prophylaxis
- Basic oral surgery
If you need any of the services we offer and meet our eligibility requirements, please complete an application and bring it to the clinic to register to be a patient of the Montgomery County Free Clinic, or visit in person and our friendly volunteers will be happy to walk you through the process.