If you are in need of medical or dental care, please review the Clinic eligibility requirements. Patients who meet federal income requirements, both adults and children, are welcome to apply for treatment.
The Montgomery County Free Clinic offers the following medical and dental services for all qualified patients:
- Adult and pediatric health promotion and disease prevention
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, COPD, asthma)
- Evaluation and treatment of acute health problems
- Group meetings for health education
- Womens’ health care (Pap smears, sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, pregnancy testing, contraceptive management)
- Tobacco cessation
- Referrals for lab and radiology testing
- Minor surgical procedures
- Dental check-ups and prophylaxis
- Basic oral surgery
If you need any of the services we offer and meet our eligibility requirements, we want to help you. Please complete an application and bring it to the clinic to register to be a patient of the Montgomery County Free Clinic.